We are looking for a Sales Manager Europe to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing sales potential, managing existing customers, and acquiring new ones.
The company is new and the product is very innovative, the salary will therefore be made up of an important variable part.
About React4life, Inc.
We are an innovative company providing technological solutions for medical research. Through our brand – MIVO® – our portfolio of fluidic devices for in vitro 3D tissue culture is transforming the in vitro preclinical drug testing and 3D tissue culture. Born by more than 20 years of scientific international research, our solutions enable ready-to-use, fast and highly reliable testing outcomes in key market segments like basic R&D, oncology, pharma, nutraceutics, dermocosmetics. To learn more visit www.react4life.com.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support launch of MIVO®, managing a set of existing and new customers
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base
- Analyze trends and results; present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status; analyze business to identify areas of strong performance and those needing improvement
- Maintains scientific and technical knowledge
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Frequent travelling required to events, training and customer visits
- Languages: English and Italian required
Requested qualifications and characteristics:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biotechnology, Biomedical engineering or similar. PhD is preferred
- Over ten year of experience in sales within pharma/medical device industry
- Proven track record of positive sales performance, proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Flexible with ability to adapt to change in a highly dynamic work environment
- Proactive, driven, smart, and willing to learn with a desire to succeed
- Ability to manage own time and multi-task combined with strong organizational skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of the R&D biotech market
- Experience in the launch of new products
- Customer focused mentality with strong communication skills, demonstrated ability to communicate (both vis-à-vis and via socials) through a scientific language
- High computer skills in Microsoft Office, CRM system or similar; a strong aptitude to work through socials (mostly LinkedIn) is required
- Ability to represent the company in a highly professional manner both over the phone and face-to-face, even through webinar.