INFORMATION AND CONSENT TO THE TREATMENT OF THE DATA OF THE WEBSITE WWW.REACT4LIFE.COM
React4life, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, with registered office in Genoa, Via Fiasella, 1/11, AP 16121, P.I. 02436280990, tel. 010-8599011, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, e-mail: email@example.com, PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org, is the owner of the processing of personal data.
In addition, any partner sites that participate in data processing activities independently can assume the role of autonomous data controllers.
Subject of the processing
- Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during normal operation, some personal data that are then implicitly transmitted in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that by its nature could, through associations and processing with data held by third parties, allow users/visitors to be identified (eg IP address, domain names of computers used by users/visitors connecting to the site, etc.).
This data is used only for statistical information and to check the correct functioning of the site.
The data on web contacts are not stored, however, for more than seven days, except for any verification of computer crimes against the site.
No data deriving from the web service will be communicated or disseminated.
- Data provided voluntarily by users/visitors
If users/visitors, connecting to this site, send their personal data to access certain services, or to make requests in electronic mail, even by sending CVs, they are aware that this involves the acquisition by the owner of the ‘sender’s address and/or any other personal data that will be processed exclusively to respond to the request, or for the provision of the service.
Personal data provided by users/visitors will be communicated to third parties only if the communication is necessary to comply with the requests of the users / visitors themselves or by law (as in the case of billing, or any recruitment following sending CV).
- Website forms
On the site there are several forms that can be filled by the user:
- “Work with us”: the data collected are: name, surname, email address, telephone number, status, Skype account, curriculum vitae attachment, message
- “Get a quotation”: the data collected are: name, surname, email, message
- “Stay updated”: the data collected through the MailWizz service are: name, surname, email
- “Customer Support”: the data collected are: name, surname, email, message
- “Scientific Support”: the data collected are: name, surname, email, message
- “Covid-19”: the data collected are: name, surname, email, affiliation, role, plus information about the related project
These data, unless requested to be canceled by the interested party, are kept for the time necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and subjected to periodic checks. Cancellation occurs on G-Suite and via secure wiping cancellation on the devices. The external party accessing is Google as a Cloud provider.
The React4life website is currently hosted by the Netsons provider.
The processing is carried out through automated tools (for example using electronic procedures and supports) and / or manually (for example on paper) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in compliance with the regulations in force on the subject.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use of the same and unauthorized access, so as to allow access only to those appointed or responsible appointed in accordance with the laws in force. The list of Managers appointed pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation 679/2016 is available at the Data Controller’s registered office.
Purpose of the processing
In addition to those indicated in the individual information preceding the compilation of the forms of the various sections of the site, the purposes of the processing carried out by the Owner must be understood as:
- collection and conservation and processing for the purpose of establishing and operating and administrative management of the contractual relationship connected to the provision of the service offered on the site;
- use of the user’s personal data (in particular the e-mail address) to make communications relating to the performance of the established contractual relationship;
- processing of personal data provided and those derived from browsing on the site in order to provide a service consistent with the information transmitted during the use of the service;
- data collection, storage and processing to perform statistical analysis in anonymous and / or aggregate form;
- purposes functional to the performance of our business, such as offering personalized content such as, for example, newsletter services;
- for the communication of commercial information on future initiatives, announcements of new products or services;
- for market research, statistical and economic analysis;
- to send advertising or promotional material, and to perform prize games, promotional initiatives in general.
Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis of the processing of customer data carried out by the owner through the site indicated in the inscription consists in the request, in the contract or in the pre-contractual agreements with the interested party, while, in its absence, the legal basis is to be found in the legitimate interest of the Holder of free economic initiative pursuant to art. 41 of the Constitution. With regard to the additional purposes that require consent, it is requested for example for profiling purposes and must also be considered a valid legal basis for the further processing of the data.
In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the categories of managers and authorized parties involved in the corporate organization of the Site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) may have access to the data. Furthermore, the Data Controller may use external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, transporters, hosting providers, cloud services, IT companies, communication agencies) also as Data Processors. The updated list of Data Processors may always be requested from the Data Controller, by contacting the address indicated above.
Data transfer to a third country
The data controller uses servers located in the following countries for the services offered by the site:
- United States
and therefore, on the basis of Reg. 2016/679 / EU to be considered suitable as they fall within the EU framework, however Countries considered by the European Commission to be subject to an adequacy decision.
The data processed by the Data Controller will never be disclosed.
If for reasons of technical and / or operational nature it is necessary to make use of other subjects located outside the European Union, we inform you as of now that these subjects will be appointed Data Processors pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 28 of the Rules and the transfer of your Personal Data to these subjects, limited to the performance of specific processing activities, will be regulated in compliance with the provisions of Chapter V of the Regulation.
All the necessary precautions will therefore be taken in order to guarantee the total protection of your Personal Data basing this transfer:
(a) on adequacy decisions of the recipient third countries expressed by the European Commission; (b) on adequate guarantees expressed by the recipient third party pursuant to Article 46 of the Regulation; (c) on the adoption of binding corporate rules, c.d. corporate binding rules.
Place of data processing
The processing operations connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned offices of the Data Controller and are only handled by technical personnel of the office in charge of processing. The data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the personnel of the company that manages the Data Center (data processor in accordance with Article 29 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data), at the headquarters of the company itself, which takes care of the Ownership with related obligations.
Times and place of data storage
The data is processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the User and then destroyed with safe means of destruction, such as paper shredders and wiping for data on IT support.
Data relating to profiling and geolocation are destroyed 12 months after the last purchase or contact with the User.
Optional or mandatory provision of data
Apart from that specified for navigation services that acquire data automatically, users / visitors are free to provide their personal data or not to provide it. Failure to provide such data may only result in the impossibility of obtaining what is requested. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site, or the completion of the Form entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests for services and / or information, as well as any other data personal information included in the message.
Rights of interested parties
The parties to whom the personal data processed by the Data Controller refer have the right at any time to exercise their rights under EU/2016/679. Requests should be addressed to: React4life, with registered office in Genoa, Via Fiasella, 1/11, CAP 16121 or by e-mail: email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 010-8599011.
In particular, the interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller:
- confirmation that personal data concerning him is being processed and in this case, to gain access to personal data and related information (Article 15);
- the Correction and deletion of data (articles 16 and 17);
- limitation of data (art. 18);
- certification that the operations referred to in points 2) and 3) above have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated, provided that this is not impossible or involves a disproportionate use of resources (art. 19);
- Right to data portability (Article 20);
- Right of opposition (art. 21);
- The right to object to automated decision-making relating to natural persons, including profiling (Article 22);
- The interested party has the right to withdraw his consent at any time (Article 7);
- The User, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial action, also has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for the protection of personal data for any violation he believes he has suffered and that for Italy is the Guarantor for the protection of personal data. The complaint can be submitted via e-mail, to the address: email@example.com, by fax: 06 696773785, or by mail, to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, which is based in Rome (Italy), Piazza Venezia n. 11 – Cap 00187.
Please note that React4life will respond to requests within one month, except in particularly complex cases, so it could take up to 3 months. In any case, it will explain the reason for the waiting within one month of the request.
The outcome will be provided in writing or electronically. In the event that rectification, cancellation or limitation of processing is requested, we undertake to communicate the results of the requests to each of the data recipients, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to revocation.
In addition, React4life asks interested parties to keep the data provided up to date. You can correct all data provided by contacting React4life by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The interested party declares and guarantees that all data provided is correct and truthful, and that they do not refer to any other person.
If you previously consented to any marketing communication from React4life or if you signed up for a newsletter, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the relevant link available in each communication and newsletter sent by React4life.
If you wish to refuse the receipt of cookies or the use of other tracking technologies on the website, please read the cookie policies available on our website.
Should the interested party withdraw his consent or request the limitation of data, React4life will no longer use or process such data, which will be stored to respond to any legal requests or by competent authorities.
React4life reserves the right to keep an archive of such information for an economically reasonable period, in order to guarantee that their cancellation does not compromise the integrity of the data; React4life also reserves the right to keep an anonymous version of such data.
Security and confidentiality of personal data
React4life implements security measures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use personal data collected through the services.
React4life assumes and, when possible, obliges third parties to take reasonable precautions to protect the personal data of those affected from loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration and destruction.
In the event of a breach of the security of personal data, including particular data, in our services, React4life will immediately inform interested parties, in compliance with local regulations regarding the notification of information breaches, and will undertake economically reasonable measures to rectify such violation.
If you believe that your personal data is used inappropriately by React4life or by third parties, we ask the interested parties to immediately communicate it via e-mail to email@example.com.
Children and minors
We consider a child interested if he is under 16 years old.
Should any of our services be addressed to persons below the minimum legal age required, React4life may limit the collection of information from these subjects.
Parents will jointly exercise the right to privacy for their children.
Applications for employment and curriculum
We inform you according to the art. 111-bis of the Privacy Code, that the information referred to in Article 13 of the Regulation, in the case of receipt of the curriculum transmitted spontaneously by the interested parties for the purpose of establishing an employment relationship, will be provided at the time of the first useful contact, following the sending the same curriculum. Within the limits of the purposes referred to in Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of the Rules, the consent to the processing of personal data contained in the curricula is not due as the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the concerned is a party to or the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the same.
Automated decision making processes
No automated decision-making processes are carried out on the data collected.