React4life, with registered office in Genoa, Via Fiasella, 1/11, CAP 16121; P.I. 02436280990, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, e-mail: email@example.com, PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: 010-8599011, as the owner of the processing of personal data, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore.
What are cookies and what are they used for
A cookie is a text file that a website visited by the user sends to its terminal where it is stored and then re-transmitted to that site on a subsequent visit.
Cookies are distinguished:
- according to the person who installs them on the user’s terminal, depending on whether he is the same site manager that the user is visiting (so-called “first-party cookies”) or a different site, which installs cookies through the first site (so-called “third-party cookies”);
- according to the purpose of each cookie: some cookies allow the website that installed them to remember, for example, the preferences expressed by the user while browsing or to make a purchase or to authenticate (cd “technical cookies”) , other cookies allow the site that installed them to monitor the user’s browsing also for the purpose of sending advertising or offering services in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing the net (so-called “profiling cookies”).
Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of “transmitting a communication over an electronic communication network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service”. Cookies of this type are necessary for the proper functioning of some areas of the site. Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies and session cookies. Without these cookies, the site or parts of it may not work properly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of user preferences.
Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain. Technical cookies can be divided into:
- browsing or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas);
- analytics cookies (eg Google Analytics), similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
- functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse based on a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
It should be noted in particular that the Google Analytics tool used on this website collects visitors’ IP addresses to provide an indication of their geographical location. This method is known as IP geolocation. Google Analytics does not report information on the actual IP addresses of visitors. Due to the use of a method known as IP masking, Google Analytics communicates information so that only part of the IP address is used for geolocation, rather than the entire address.
The use of technical cookies does not require the consent of the interested party.
Cookies for the integration of Third-Party functionalities
Cookies of this type are used to integrate third-party functionalities on the Website (for example, integration with social networks or advertising services). Cookies in this category can be sent from the domains of the partner sites (or which in any case offer the features present on the site) and can use the information on the user’s visit to show them advertisements that may be of interest to them. Browsers are automatically set to accept cookies. We assume that by browsing our site, you consent to the placement of our cookies to improve your online experience.
Information compliant to law Art. 13 of Reg. 2016/679/EU
With respect to the information collected by cookies installed directly from the Site, the data controller specifies the following:
- the data is collected only for the purposes and for the duration indicated in the table below and is processed by computer;
- as regards “technical” cookies, it is reiterated that the use of these cookies does not require the prior consent of the user since these are cookies necessary to allow navigation within the Site and its correct functioning. In case of removal of technical cookies through the browser settings, browsing the Site may not be, in whole or in part, possible;
- Profiling cookies are used to allow the owner to know the user’s preferences and for them the consent of the interested party is required;
The site uses the following cookies that can be disabled by following the instructions below:
|CookieConsent||react4life.com||HTTP||1 year||It stores the status of the consensus to cookies given by the user for the current domain|
|GPS||Youtube.com||HTTP||1 day||It registers a unique ID on mobile devices to allow tracking based on the geographical position GPS.|
|IDE||doubleclick.net||HTTP||1 year||It is used by Google DoubleClick to record and produce reports on user actions on the site after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser’s advertisements in order to measure the effectiveness of an advertisement and present targeted advertising to the user.|
|PREF||Youtube.com||HTTP||8 months||It registers a unique ID used by Google for statistics related to how the visitor uses the YouTube videos and on various internet sites.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Youtube.com||HTTP||179 days||It tries to estimate the speed of the user’s connection on pages with integrated YouTube videos.|
|YSC||Youtube.com||HTTP||Session||It registers a unique ID for statistics related to which YouTube videos have been viewed by the user.|
|YT-REMOTE-CAST-INSTALLED||Youtube.com||HTML||Session||It stores the user’s video player preferences using the built-in YouTube video.|
|YT-REMOTE-CONNECTED-DEVICES||Youtube.com||HTML||Persistent||It stores the user’s video player preferences using the built-in YouTube video.|
|YT-REMOTE-DEVICE-ID||Youtube.com||HTML||Persistent||It stores the user’s video player preferences using the built-in YouTube video.|
|YT-REMOTE-FAST-CHECK-PERIOD||Youtube.com||HTML||Session||It stores the user’s video player preferences using the built-in YouTube video.|
|YT-REMOTE-SESSION-APP||Youtube.com||HTML||Session||It stores the user’s video player preferences using the built-in YouTube video.|
|YT-REMOTE-SESSION-NAME||Youtube.com||HTML||Session||It stores the user’s video player preferences using the built-in YouTube video.|
For more information on cookie control, see the “Tools” (or similar) section of the browser.
You can set the browser to receive a warning before accepting a cookie, having the possibility to decide whether to receive it or not. You can also completely disable cookies.
How to disable cookies?
If you prefer not to receive cookies, you can still change your Internet browser settings to be notified whenever a cookie is proposed to your computer, or so that you can delete cookies already stored on your hard drive.
Please note that by preventing us from placing cookies on your computer during the visit (including essential cookies), or by deleting cookies after they have been placed, you could influence the functionality of our site and compromise its effective use by the user. This applies to all websites, as well as ours, once cookies are disabled through the browser settings.
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. The cookies stored on the hard disk of the device can still be deleted and it is also possible to disable cookies by following the instructions provided by the main browsers, at the following links:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-en/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-en/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
How to disable third-party services cookies
- FACEBOOK information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- FACEBOOK (configuration): log in to your account. Privacy section.
- TWITTER information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- TWITTER (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
- LINKEDIN information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- LINKEDIN (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
- Google+ information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/