We are currently seeking a Cell Biologist, to be included in React4life R&D team; the successful candidate will work on in vitro 3D tissue cultures, disease models and fluid-dynamic culture.
He/she will serve as a driver of business development, driving adoption of new products and innovation.
The applicant must have a Ph.D. or equivalent doctoral degree in a field related to the topic, with significant laboratory experience.
This role requires an individual with a proven track record in research, combined with the ability to manage team and resolve technical issues.
- Research experience in tumor cell lines and primary cell manipulation, 3D-organoids culture, immunostaining, cells migration assay, cell viability and proliferation, metabolic assay is strongly preferred.
- Background in cancer biochemistry, drug discovery, cytotoxicity will be considered favorably.
The Following Skills Would Be Advantageous:
- Ability to work on tight deadlines with a sense of urgency.
- Experience with SOPs when performing lab functions, maintaining paperwork and batch records, but also to work independently as required.
- Strong problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to disseminate scientific results (papers, conferences,..)
- Fluent English
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer applications, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.